About Me

"Setting the world to rights"...one blog at a time! Plus anything else that comes to mind

Sunday 4 September 2011

25 things about me?

Someone suggested I post 25 things he may not know about me. I'm outside my comfort zone but here goes...

1. I'm a dunce with computers and technology in general

2. I'm dangerous around electrics - not long out of school, only a few months into my first job (bank clerk - but please don't hold that against me) I was shown how to open the security window by pressing a button. The lady demonstrated, I copied, big blue flash, cloud of smoke, loud bang and I'd fused the security windows, security doors, in fact the whole bloomin' security system!

3. I like to travel - France, Spain, Greece, Cyprus, Norway, Jordan, Egypt, Canada, Alaska and through various European to Venice on the Orient Express

4. Love my country, both people and land so despite loving to travel I can't see myself living anywhere else

5. My friends are all very different from each other and they are all good people

6. I'm a bookworm, mostly sci-fi and light classics starting with John Wyndham and Jane Austen in junior school (for those not in the know - ages 6 to 11)

7. Favourite authors just now are Terry Pratchett, Dean Koontz and Jane Austen (D'Arcy rools ok!)

8. Prone to opening my mouth and making a fool of myself. I actually think this can be a good thing, it can make people laugh and lighten an atmosphere, and it can also jog better ideas in other people when brain-storming at work

9. I don't have a memory so much as a forgettery

10. I think that's more than enough about me. Two and half months travelling alone through Alaska and Western Canada may have made me more outgoing but I've a long way to go yet

1 comment: